We love to look at photographs
Because it can take a long time to match photos with quotes, it is best to send images that we can hold for a while—work prints, dupe negatives, photocopies, CDs, email, or your website link.
You may send original work if you understand that we may hold it for a long time. Know that we cannot be responsible for damage or loss in transit or for damage or loss to any originals sent to us without our request.
- Be sure your name is on each image. (very important)
- Please enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope for images you want back.
- Digital files may be submitted on CD and should be Mac-compatible.
- You may e-mail images to email@example.com.
- We have used mostly black and white photos, but color is possible.
- We have done best with people and/or animals. A dramatic still life or landscape may work for our cards, but is a long shot.
- Don't forget images that might be used for the winter holiday season.
- Model releases may be required.
- We pay royalties or an up-front fee for photographs on cards or magnets. We always tell photographers that they can make more money with royalties if it is a good card. Once an up-front fee is paid we cannot switch to royalties.
The Borealis Press Inc.
83 Main St • PO Box 1088
Bucksport, Maine 04416 USA
p 207 370 6020
f 866 593 9872